The selection is open to young talented horses/foals/lots according to the type of auction.
You can register for the selection via the formular below.
Please fill in digitally (typing, preferably not by hand writing) and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name and pedigree in subject.
1) If you don't have a personal online account yet -> account+login can be registered here:
In the exeptional case of separate forwarding messages:
Use the name / pedigree / lot number of the horse as subject in e-mails, please.
+ preferably all in 1 time in 1 email per horse for smooth processing.
1) large (video) files via f.ex. https://wetransfer.com to email@example.com;
2) Pass on the following information via the registration form or send it afterwards by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- VAT% to be applied on sale
- Information for the description text
- Horsetelex link
- Province/region/country where the horse is stabled for the pick-up
- Graded stallions: indicate Registered, Licensed or Approved and Studbook(s)
- Sport horses: X-ray set photos and X-ray report (max. 12 months old), clinical examination report (max. 45 days) (preferably in English)
- Pregnant mares: Certificate of pregnancy by veterinarian (preferably in English)
- Foals: clinical examination report (preferably in English)
- Photos (head, profile, leg position...) and video.
Preferably image material without own texts or additions.
- Passport: scan or photo of cover, identification page, pedigree page
More info and downloads: esha.horse/en/info or Dennis Swennen 0032 496 65 13 89.
By participating in the auction you accept the following conditions:
Seller info and conditions horses: https://esha.horse/en/seller-conditions-horses
Seller info and conditions foals, embryos and sperm: https://esha.horse/en/seller-conditions-foals
General terms and conditions horses: https://esha.horse/en/general-terms-conditions-horses
General terms and conditions oals, embryos and sperm: https://esha.horse/en/general-terms-conditions-foals