The selection is open to young talented horses/foals/lots according to the type of auction.
You can register for the selection via the formular below.Please fill in digitally (typing, preferably not by hand writing) and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clear processing, submit via e-mail and/or WeTransfer with horse name as subject, preferably no private messages or no Whatsapp.
1) If you don't have a personal online account yet -> account+login can be registered here:
In the exeptional case of separate forwarding messages:
Use the name / pedigree / lot number of the horse as subject in e-mails, please.
+ preferably all in 1 time in 1 email per horse for smooth processing.
1) large (video) files via f.ex. https://wetransfer.com to email@example.com;
2) Pass on the following information via the registration form or send it afterwards by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- VAT% to be applied on sale
- Information for the description text
- Horsetelex link
- Province/region/country where the horse is stabled for the pick-up
- Graded stallions: indicate Registered, Licensed or Approved and Studbook(s)
- Photos (head, profile, left, right, front, rear, leg position...) and video.
Preferably image material without own texts or additions.
- Passport: scan or photo of cover, identification page, pedigree page
All examinations preferably in English.
- Sport horses and ponies ≥ 137cm: X-ray set photos (max. 12 months old) + X-ray report (max. 12 months old) + clinical examination report (max. 45 days old).
- Ponies ≥ 109cm: Clinical examination report (max. 45 days old).
- Pregnant mares: Certificate of pregnancy by veterinarian + stud certificate at the latest at the time of delivery.
- Broodmares: Declaration of fertility by veterinarian (max. 100 days old).
- Foals: Clinical examination report (max. 45 days old).
If the examinations are not available correct and complete at the start of the auction, the lot has to go online in the category All Stars as no guarantee can be given due to incomplete documentation about the health status.
More info and downloads: esha.horse/en/info.
By participating in the auction you accept the following conditions:
Seller info and conditions horses: https://esha.horse/en/seller-conditions-horses
Seller info and conditions foals, embryos and sperm: https://esha.horse/en/seller-conditions-foals
General terms and conditions horses: https://esha.horse/en/general-terms-conditions-horses
General terms and conditions foals, embryos and sperm: https://esha.horse/en/general-terms-conditions-foals